Wednesday 24 February 2021

Back after 6 years!

He's big, mean and hairy, and after a little bending to make him more 3d I think a great model!

Yeah, so life has a habit of turning things upside down. I lost all my photos after my old domain ran out and I screwed over the retrieval of my files. Lol. I then couldn't be bothered to take new photos of everything and repost them and then decided to retrain in horticulture... or I should say start training for a career - which sucked all my time through 2016.

Six years later and I admit that I never posted anything and fell off the radar on the Oldhammer forum. I have now a 8-4 steady job which beats self employed theatre production somewhat but gives me less freedom. I bought a house, well, I sold the first after renovating it and bought another a couple hundred miles away with my now partner, so a few major upheavals later I remembered I had a blog.

I'll just drop in a few pics of what I've worked on recently before I start the process of publishing my painting, collecting and scultping stuff over the last 6 years - I never stopped Oldhammering away on the sly, often early morning or late evening painting sessions!

A recent banner with a home scultped top. I got inspired by some Ian Miller paintings, though I'm not sure how I got from that to this!

Hmm, I seem to be photographing banners recently! Also quite proud of my Slaanesh champion, though I'm not a huge fan of the distinction GW started to make between chaos factions. Think I prefer a lower fantasy flavour, and controversially Khorne can just bugger off!

No comments:

Post a Comment